• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help me find good ram!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Keelz

Registered
Im searching for good ram(PC3200) around 200-250$ CND and I need your suggestions

thx!

What's it for? How much memory? Configuration? Voltage range? ECC? The more detailed the input the more specific the output. :)

Im looking for good ram that can be OC
512MB run better than dual I dunno?

What motherboard do you want the memory for? What voltage range does it offer?

I own an abit nf7-s rev 2.0 about the other thing I don't know

are you going to overclock it? if so, how high do you expect to be able to go?

do you want a single stick 512, a dual-channel 512 (2 x 256), or do you maybe want a gigset? what kind of timings are you looking to run it at?

are you using the computer for gaming, number crunching, or what? there are a lot of questions that need to be asked before anyone can give you any decent help.

Get the Patriot XBL TCCD then. It will have no trouble with 2-2-2-5 timings at that speed and if you switch to an unlocked chip, XP-M, or A64 at any point it'll make you even happier.

Nah USD.

Wull so much for cheaper. That's about $290 CAD, but shipping is free.

LOL I tried to calculate shipping to me for the corsair modules you linked to and it came to $231 CAD...for shipping. $488 total!!! Gnarly. :)

Back