• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Upcoming new video card review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

theMonster

Disabled
I've got a Geforce 6200 AGP 256MB arriving today that I bought pretty much based on budget constraints, guesswork and inferences from the PCI-E version. I'll be posting my review on it here either this evening or tomorrow afternoon, so what kind of benchmarks do you guys want to see? I'm going to try to do this solid, in-depth and professional.

I figure I'll run these tests:
1.Stock
2.Attempted unlock of the additional 4 pipes aka 6600GT mod
3. Overclocked #2 or #1 if #2 is unsuccessful

Last edited:
what type of tests you going to run? give us the battery! (run each test 3 times, and get an average!)

3dmark01,03,05
Aquamark
PCMark
FRAPS in certain games at different settings

You've got it! That's what I was asking for, is what tests to run! I can't wait :drool: I doubt it could be more disappointing than my 5600 was.

hmm.... the 5600 is still a very decent card for today's games. I have a bro and a friend both using a 5200 and they play all games we like (except doom 3) exceptionally well.

Back