• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Front page.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cornbread

I just wanted to tell you guys to keep up the good work on the main page. I normally never visit the main site, I come to the forums instead, but last night I was browsing the front and found many good reviews and articles. Again, keep up the good work.

it was the front page that lured me into the forums. Had been reading the front page for years... but never ventured to the forums. (i had gotten burned out on forums after **************.com banned me for doing something, and then within 3 days, everyone else was doing it and not getting banned)

But i've found that the users here in the forums are just as helpful as the ones that wrote the great articles on the front page.

The Front Page has always been great. I was lured here by The Screensavers and have been here ever since.

Speaking of front page....

I just wanted to thank you guys publically for putting my modded Laptop on the front page last week..

The Dell latitude c640(double dragon) mod!

Thanks!!!!!!

And i hope you guys enjoyed it!

That front page is lousy. No one wants to read that junk!....Just kidding. LOL
I just didn't want all that praise to go to your heads. :D

Same here. A google search for a heatsink pulled me here... in fact, it was THIS article that pulled me to the front page. Then I noticed this link that said... 'Overclocker's Forum' - and it's all history from there ;).

I love the frontpage for its advice and occasional humorous articles - remember the G5 'mod'?

I aswell was recruited by the front page.

Hey, has anyone considered having a thread auto-generated for each front page entry, and having a quick reply at the bottom of the article? I love that about anandtech and slashdot. There are many interesting things, especially in the predictions Ed posts, that would be fun to discuss. However, this sub-forum gets too little traffic.

I came from the frontpage also. I think it was a sick phase change article, and then I wanted more so I came to the forums. :)

Back