• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

KingSton HyPerX pc3500

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KGH

I want to verify if my ram is made is BH-5 or not. Someone told me if it is KHX3500 and no affix then it is BH-5. Is this true ? because that is how mine labeled.

KXH3500
thx,

Kevin

What is the voltage rating, I have some hyperx pc3500 and it's rated at 2.6v and is CH-5, also you could carefully pry up a heatspreader and read the chip.

-Milkman

I would carefully pull up the spreader and find out, you will need to pry the retaining clip upward and then just pull back the spreader and frag tape enough to read a module and that should tell you, also google the info if it doesn't say BH-5 as it may be relabled with Kingstins number but still be BH-5

-milkman

What are the timings? I found a list of memory chips, and this is the only KHX PC3500-memory listed:

KHX PC3500 (2-3-3-7): Really old stuff is Winbond BH-5, majority is Winbond CH-5

kevinN said:
Someone told me if it is KHX3500 and no affix then it is BH-5.
I'm pretty sure that only applies to the PC3200-version.

i tested the timing :

220fsb@2-2-2-5 on my NF7-S mobo @2.8V
[email protected]
and very stable . Matter of fact it is 2x256 and folding 24/7

*added . yes i know remove the heat spreader would see right away but i hope there is an alternative.

Back