• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TCCD Bandwidth & Wichesters

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Xtreme Barton

hey just curious to what everyone is hitting currently..

i have a 1.8 winchester and 1gb tccd

4x htt

Attachments

• tccd.JPG
    tccd.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 103
  • cpuz.JPG
    cpuz.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
5-3-3-2.5/275/1T/1:1

5-3bench3.JPG

Default:

7G.JPG

Both running at 4x HTT

Garste...I see you are using a swiftTech. Would you mind telling me what fan you use and what your temps are like? Thanks.

rseven, I've got a 56cfm panaflo on an adapter; this one comes stock with 80mm brackets. I idle 32-33, and a long run of cpu burn-in will hit 50. I initially had problems with the supplied bolts and my backplate, but when I contacted swiftech to complain they responded quickly, and did their best to see that I was satisfied. I was impressed - quality sink, quality company.

garste said:
rseven, I've got a 56cfm panaflo on an adapter; this one comes stock with 80mm brackets. I idle 32-33, and a long run of cpu burn-in will hit 50. I initially had problems with the supplied bolts and my backplate, but when I contacted swiftech to complain they responded quickly, and did their best to see that I was satisfied. I was impressed - quality sink, quality company.
Thanks Garste. I have the swiftTech 92mm adaters but never used them and upgraded to a 3 blade 80mm Delta. I'm always wondering if I should get a 92mm fan and upgrade. Your temps are the same as mine. I'm clocked at 9x275 with 1.5 vcore.

They claim an 80 works best, but I figured I would get less noise with the 92; besides, I already had the panaflo. How's the noise with your delta?

garste said:
How's the noise with your delta?
The stock fan was a Delta rated at 27db but it had that annoying Delta whine. So, I got this new one which is 80x80x38 and is rated at 33db. This one, believe it or not, is much quieter as it doesn't whine and it blows 10 more cfm. I got it at Sidewinder. They also have the Delta 3 blade 92's, which have the same size center hub as the 80's. Yes, from what I've seen the 80's get the job done on this HS, but I can't keep myself from wanting to experiment. Guess I saw to many Frankenstien movies as a kid. "It's alive!" :clap:

I know what you mean; been looking at those 3-blades myself, just need an excuse.
Sorry, Xtreme, got a little sidetracked. " We now return to your regularly scheduled thread topic ".

Back