• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Does anybody still use IE over Firefox with mouse gestures?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I was almost afraid to click the link to strokeit after my comment about mouse gestures.

LMAO.

haha, i know what you mean. i told a friend about the programs. they only heard the strokeit part and thought it was hilarious.

it takes some getting used to. im so used to going start>programs> firefox. i forget i can just right click and draw a "^". right now i have it set up to open/close my cd and dvd drives, startup and shut down firefox and startup, shutdown, and minimize itunes.

yeah open and close dvd tray is such a good idea. Microsoft should really steal this idea.

Sorta... Firefox/Mozilla is a branch of Netscape in a sense that FF/Mozilla came from Netscape after Netscape went open-source. The mozilla team cleaned up the code, and the result was what you've been hearing about - Firefox, Mozilla, and Thunderbird.

Back