• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ahhh My stuff broke to soon:( Help!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EWBatOVAclockin

Well today I figured out my fan with a circular cold cathode...this one to be exact.....http://www.xoxide.com/80uvgrccfan.html.....has just gone out. Not the fan its self but the cold cathode part. I thought It just wasnt gettin any more power so I switched power connectors.....still nothing :bang head . So I was turning off the switch..on and off...and I saw a tiny little light coming out of the cathode. So it is gettin power but I guess it just burnt out or something! Damnit thats not cool stuff. I just bought this like 3 or 4 weeks ago and this darn thing goes out! Any one else had these kinda fans were this happens to them. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

PEACE

Yeah, I bought one of them and it burned out about a month later............kind of sucked. But the other is still going strong. Really weird. I'll just by UV reactive next time.

Damn that sucks. Especially since its happened to other ppl. Could I.......I guess you could say RMA it for a new one. Because it really stood out in my case. Ehh....I really hope I can......

PEACE

I'm not sure. You could give it a try because it's not exactly your fault that it broke. Just give Xoxide a call or email and see what they have to say. Worth the effort if you really liked it.

Back