• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

post-Screensaver freezups

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jcw122

OK, so i have my screensaver on right? its workin all fine...then when i move the mouse to get out of it and go to the password screen....it just freezes. No password screen, just the Windows backround(of the desktop) screen. Anyone know what might be the problem? It just freezes after that and wont do anything. TIA

lol im thinking mabe try to find the problem first...and if i get desperate...reinstall. Cause re-install is a pain

jcw122 said:
OK, so i have my screensaver on right? its workin all fine...then when i move the mouse to get out of it and go to the password screen....it just freezes. No password screen, just the Windows backround(of the desktop) screen. Anyone know what might be the problem? It just freezes after that and wont do anything. TIA

Any screensaver or just a particular one? Does it do that if you don't enable the password?

OK...it does this on every screensaver....memory is back to default clocks and timings...still is happening...and i need password protection cause i have siblings.

EDIT: nvm...i was the damn mem timings...hate those things when their too tight they cause baaddd probs.

Last edited:
Back