• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WinTasks Rocks...Yet Sucks...hmmmm......

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Humpmasta_Flex

Registered
Well,
It's been awhile since I have been on here. It's my only place of knowledge....lol. I am having troubles with LIUtilities WinTasks 5 Pro. I can't seen to get it to run after installation. It'll run that first time buit after that it wont work at all, like something is killin it immidiately after it starts. I tried the support webpage for the product but it just says that this is a known issue and if I want help I have to dish out another 10-20 bucks for the Premier Assistance account...bull****. Anyways, if anyone on here has had this problem, or knows of this problem and could give me a heads up on what to do....it would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks again

Da Hump

Well,

I seemed to have fixed the problem, but the only way to do it was to use crack on purcahsed software...go figure. Somewhere there was an interference in the reg and the software. I have to use a crack on the software that edited the reg info for it. If ya'll ever need help on this weird topic, I guess I know the reasoning now...lol.

Thanks again!

Sgt Hump

Back