• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can Anyone Think Up a Better Avatar for Me?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ZhengHe

I know this is kinda random, and I'm not entirely sure I'm allowed to ask this, although I didn't say anything about it in the rules, so here goes. I know many of you are extremely fluent with: Photoshop, The Gimp, or various other image/ photo-editing programs. So if anyone has a few minutes this president's day weekend could someone think or compile a really cool avatar up for me. My current one is kinda, well, you get the point. Anyway, I appreciate any submissions, ect....

there are a million sites with very nice avatars to chose from... there are even other sites where you go and request one.

I think you'll find something quicker searching those forums than this one.

Thanks thegreek; I'll do that. Thanks thegreek. Btw, could you or someone else reccomend some sites for me to search on? I found plenty of sites before, but very few quality ones. Perhaps you all have a few you use yourselves, which you could reccomend for me to browse or request on.

Pretty much, he is asking people if they make him an avatar using and application/software. Or give him one, so he can make it.

Kevin007 said:
wasn't this thanks a little delayed? What kind of avatar are looking for?

I actually made an edit to this a few months after I posted it: a delete/ create post which is why the reply looks so late when in fact it was not.

the adam said:
does this really belong in the application/software section?

Not in the last bit.

Kevin007 said:
Pretty much, he is asking people if they make him an avatar using and application/software. Or give him one, so he can make it.

Yes and it was a dumb, imposing question that I regret. Case closed.

Last edited:
Back