• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I need a video encoding solution?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

__Game_Start__

Disabled
OK i downloaded a bunch of simpsons seinfeld and other movies on an unnamed site, and i want to get them in dvd form. I use nerovision software, and fundementally it is a great program. However it is not practical. I can only burn 4 gigs of data at a time, and each set takes around a half hour, then i have to put in the next set. can anyone recommend a program that lets me do all the encoding first ?(perhaps over night) then do the burning 15minutes a shot ? on each dvd. thanks in advance

__Game_Start__ said:
OK i downloaded a bunch of simpsons seinfeld and other movies on an unnamed site

I'm not trying to be a party pooper here, but information like that tends to get frowned on here. Maybe next time state what kind of problem your having without boosting about what content you got and how you got it. Just my opinion.

Back