• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How much should I sell her for?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cerberus2k7

Drifto Mexicano
Well guys, I really want to get a dualie so i'm going to sell my main rig to help with the funds. Question is, I have no clue how much I should sell her for! I don't know if i'm going to sell locally, ebay, or here, but I need some ideas on the price. Specs are as follows:

CPU: P4 2.4b - clocks to 3.0 on a Zalman7000 AlCu
Mobo: Abit Ai7 - no mods
Memory: 512mb Corsair XMS PC3000
PSU: Vantec Stealth 520watt 90% sleeved. :p Ran out of stuff.
Case: Antec PlusView1000AMG - fan grills in the front and rear cut out, hole cut in mobo for running wires.
CD-RW: NEC 48x

Video card, sound card, and HDD i'm keeping. So i'm wondering, with said setup, how much should I ask for?

I've had this computer for about a year and a half and has served me well. I changed out the mobo maybe 4-5 months ago and changed out the PSU maybe 8 months ago. Thanks. Sorry if this in the wrong forum also.

go to newegg.com zipzoomfly and spec out the system new - then cut off @ least %30 off that price - that is how i usually figure it

or go check out ebay for similar used systems see what u can get

i would guess since youe in the Us - $300 - $400.

Back