• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thunderbird question?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Brundle Fly

Disabled
How do I change Thunderbird's settings so that when I reply to a message, the message I'm replying to is below my reply?

I know this is simple, but I'm gapping it here. :rolleyes:

i remember playing around with how i wanted that. i'm sure i found that right under the options in plain view like anything else. i would point you right there, but i didn't like it thunderbird much and uninstalled it.

SomaGaze said:
i remember playing around with how i wanted that. i'm sure i found that right under the options in plain view like anything else. i would point you right there, but i didn't like it thunderbird much and uninstalled it.

Thanks for the motivation, this was really getting me PO'ed, I knew the option was there, I just couldn't see it. :bang head It's not under "tools"(where I was looking), it's under "Edit/Properties/Composition And Addressing", for anyone else who could use the info. :D

Back