• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

No duel Xeons for me

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tenchi86

I was using my sisters Nike MP3 player for track, any way I droped it(its clam of shock proof was wrong) while running and it broke. Had to buy her a new one spending most of my upgrade money. So sadly I am stuck with my 868 mhz pc. Oh well till another dya I geuss

Doubt they would do that, but you never know. I mean, if that was the case, you could just smash it against the wall when it was looking old or getting wear and tear.

Cerberus2k7 said:
Doubt they would do that, but you never know. I mean, if that was the case, you could just smash it against the wall when it was looking old or getting wear and tear.

Well you better hope you have a good reasonable story and that Nike believes you : D

Pfft, you should have told your sister that if she made you pay for it you'd tell your parents what you saw her doing with her boyfriend in the back seat of his car. . .

Back