• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Few questons according to MS-DOS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CordialSpam

1. Can I take screenshots off a MS-DOS game?

2. Can I play a MS-DOS game windowed? I tried and it doesn't work...

3. Can I speed up the game fps or the game speed by editing some files for a MS-DOS game? I found the game speed will speed up and went about 2-3x quicker when I minmize the game and maximaze it..but the speed increase will go away after a min or two..

Not sure last time I played a ds game was in dos.(destruction derby best dos game ever) though I would think Winodws could emulate dos alawing you to play the game. If so print screen should work for taking a picture. As for editing a file I have no idea back when I used dos I new how to turn on my pc and run apps thats it.

Thats wierd. I am no expert on it but I though print screen just toke a snap shot of what data your moniter was getting. I have even taken pictures while playing games like EQ, Any waymaybe a third party app would work. Try googling screen shot programs or something along thoughs lines.

Back