• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mac Mouse Fun Time!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Put it back, jerk. Stealing is wrong. My tax dollars paid for that mouse. Everybody on these forums who works paid for that mouse, so essentially you stole from all of us too. :temper:

Taken from the sign in the Wal-Mart bathroom:

"Stealing is a not a prank or a joke, it is a crime and punishable by a fine and/or jail time.:

Last edited:
And it's pretty much worthless anyways... go put it back at the school! Stealing is not nice, and what is the school supposed to do without a mouse? Where I come from that is grounds for suspension from school and expulsion of any computer rights...

O yea go and buy a nice razor mouse of MX1000... it's a lot cheaper than paying for fines for theft!

Take it to Red Lobster and whenever there is some whiny kid complaining that he doesnt have ice cream; hit him in the head with it ^_^

Yeh...

But I didnt f***ing steal it! My AP teacher gave it to me, after we got a shipment of optical mouses...

maybe i should put LED's or cathodes in it :eek:

I think everybody needs to chill. He obvisly has been around here enough to know that nobody here likes to talk to assosiate with anything illeagle. So chill.....

A mac mouse eh, one button I asume.....? Does it run off of usb or ps2 or the that funky old school mac connector? If it is usb hook up a buch of leds and make a little mouse lamp!

eab said:
I think everybody needs to chill. He obvisly has been around here enough to know that nobody here likes to talk to assosiate with anything illeagle. So chill.....

A mac mouse eh, one button I asume.....? Does it run off of usb or ps2 or the that funky old school mac connector? If it is usb hook up a buch of leds and make a little mouse lamp!

Use it to somehow create a magic single click button for spellchecks of simple words in forum posts.

USB...Already checked it out, still works...

Yeah, a lamp sounds pretty cool...get a couple of strong blue LED's, and stick it inside my computer. :)

And Malpine Walis, I don't understand what you mean. Wrong forum? Should I stick it in Alternative Modding?

Back