• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Razer Diamondback!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DuckManParkey

Just got it in and damn this thing is beefy so sensitive and i got it on a lower setting i know once i get used to it i will love it tho=). The thing is i game and im wondering if i dont assign the side buttons for anything specific in the razer program are they still usable in game? also the logitech elite is an awesome keyboard so quiet.

i got a ratpadzgs its nice so far but too big i had to turn it sideways to fit it on my desk>< wasnt lookin to spend more then 10$ on a pad dont got that much money haha

i have the same keyboard, it is very nice. although for some reason when installing windows the f-keys didn't work and i ahd to sue my old keyboard.

sry, got a bit off-topic there.

If you want to use the f-keys for their normal function you have to use teh f-lock on the keyboard and you might have to install the logitech drivers as well (not so sure about the latter). The itouch keys do NOT work in firefox :(. And yes, I love this keyboard as well.

That mouse looks so nice that I am considering purchasing it in celebration of getting UT2K4 for 15 bucks.

the first razer I had was the boomslang, and once they started making optical mice they are the only mice I have purchased. perfect for games and equally great for editing programs like illustrator and audition, who needs a trackball!!!

how heavy is this mouse? I used to have a boomslang 1000...lasted me 2 years then died, and they were going out of buisness so i bought a MX700....grrrr to all those people who said the mx700 was better than the boomslang (most of whom never used the boomslang).
Has anyone had a boomslang and diamondback? If so how do they compare in weight? I loved the heavy boomslang cuz it would only move when you wnted it to.

should be in the little utility that loads up when windows does...in the lower right corner...you can go into the panel and adjust double click speeds and assign keys

i never assigned mine to any keys. the side buttons are freakin' small compared to my mx1000.

go here and read up. i have mine at 1000hz, with alot of reg patches to eliminate pixel skipping and winxp acceleration. you wouldn't believe how precise this thing is now :D.

Back