• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

www.battleone.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

henesse

www.battleone.com

This site includes everything so you dont have to go to multiple sites to get answeres. The site has 8 university profs and students who will answer all your questions. It's a new site, so there aren't any posts but u will get answeres to your questions asap.

hmm I went to the frontpage or overclockers.com expecting to see a story about this. Imagine my surprise when I didn't see a story about this there. Or in other words this should not be here seeing either A.) it should be in General Discussion, or B.) its gonna get nuked as advertising.

advertising?
it's a free site!
im not going to turn this into a controversy.
like it or don't like it, i don't realy care.
those who would like to learn programming and has questions or could help out, visit the site. Have fun.
Last post on this topic from me.

Thanks for trying to share, but there is a no advertising policy that is in the user agreement - no one is allowed to post links telling people about "their site" or "a site", unless it applies to the topic being discussed. I understand its free, but this does not belong in the overclockers.com frontpage discussion area. I hope you understand, that is all dicecca meant by his post.

If you look at it from an overall perspective - one link isn't a big deal, but if every member wants to start a thread about their favorite site, we'd have thousands of spam threads on our hands. I guess thats the reason behind the policy, perhaps this helps you see what the point is.

I thought it important that I share this with you, since you also cross posted this topic in the programming section. Generally cross-posting gets messy also, but the topic is probably most appropriate in that forum instead of this one. :)

Back