• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Firefox bookmark icons

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

zip22

these annoy me because some sites they seem to work, while others dont. how can i disable them? i tried this:

http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/tips#beh_icons

(at the top)

but it doesnt seem to change anything. i would like it if they worked for every site, but since they dont, i would rather just disable them

EDIT: NM, for some reason, the first time i restarted firefox, it didnt do it, but now it seems to have worked. thanks for all the help :thup:

yeah thats what i used. so much easier than making a new file.

is there any way to disable the icons completely, instead of just having the generic page icon? i would imagine not, but maybe someone knows.

yeah thats what i was thinking. could you do this just for firefox, or would it be changing the file icon in windows?

i dont know, but if there was, then thered probably be a good way to make them clear as well.

after thinking about it, i guess having the generic icon there isnt that bad. text only might be a little weird. but being able to change all of them to something different might be nice.

Back