• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

new ipods released

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

zip22

ipodtitle20050223.gif

ipodshuffle20050223.jpg
ipodmini20050223.jpg
ipod20050223.jpg
ipodphoto20050223.jpg

very nice selection now. finally you can connect a camera directly instead of using a huge card reader.

www.apple.com

Yeah, the new Ipod shuffle looks quite nice, I've looked around and everywhere seems to rate them quite highly, I am thinking of getting one for a girl. WTF, $199 for an Ipod mini 4gig? they are £180 in the UK... I wanted to buy a pink one but they were rather dear.

ugh. ipod.

Creative Labs all the way. 40GB Zen Xtra = $229 (i think)

*disgust towards iPod*

SolidxSnake said:
Creative Labs all the way. 40GB Zen Xtra = $229 (i think)

well at twice as big, i would expect it would be cheaper.

its a good thing apple finally upgraded the minis. they were way behind all the other companies. and the cycle continues

APPLE: heres a new product
APPLE HATERS: that sucks. no one will buy it. why not just pay $50 more for the bigger one. or buy XXXX brand instead

(some time later)
XXXX brand: heres a new product (same concept as #1)
APPLE HATERS: that is so much better, its got a radio.
APPLE: we already sold tons of those. everyone knows the ipod name.

(return to step #1)

Last edited:
None of these are actually new ? the shuffle has been out for a while hasnt it? and the ipod photo as well has been out for a while, the only new thing is the ipod mini 6g ?

Yeah pretty decent. But then I'd probably still go for a creative, even if its a tad bigger.

yeah the 6gb mini is new (with a lot more battery life). so is the 30gb photo. prices are also down, but at the expense of not including accesories.

it used to be:

ipod mini 4gb $250

ipod 20gb $300
ipod 40gb $400

ipod photo 40gb $500
ipod photo 60gb $600

The 40gb photo ipod is a bit thinner now too. It's harddrive was 2x20gb platters, only one 40gb platter now.

I love my ipod!

Dayton

no, there is no 40gb. theres the 30gb photo which is thinner than the previous 40gb.

hmmm.. prices are goin down as you guys say
but i wont buy 1 till the 20 giger is down to $150 :p

has anyone ever wondered why they sell MICROSOFT products (Microsoft Office for the Apple OS) at their online APPLE.COM store?!?!?! that so weird!

becasue office is a program 95% of the computer-owning population couldn't live without, even if it is made by m$. appleworks isn't that great (compared to most of apple's software

Back