• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

flashing bios for video cards

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

captian

i asked about how you flash a video card to unlock pipe lines or something at another site and they told me to go here

First off..
WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!

Well, what kind of video card do you have? 9500? That is helpful for a start. I would also direct you to the Video section, and to make use of the search function for future references.

sorry took a while

no i dont think i can do it now but in the futeur i wish to if need be just in case all i have is and nvidia mx 420 but im postive you cant do it with that

? Im sort of confused by your post. Well I understand that you have an nvidia mx 420, but I am confused beyond that.

I don't mean to be read in any way, but some punctuation would make it easier for me to answer your question.

sorry

what i mean is i have no clue how to unlock pipe lines for video cards and the one i have now doesnt have any i can unlock but when i get one that does i want to know how to unlock them.

Ok, well that is much more helpful. Most of the ways to do this are not too hard, but are involved to the point where they are video card specific. When you get the card, I suggest you go into the video card section, and look around for a guide on flashing that specific type of card. e.g. a 6800 guide, etc.

Back