• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Outlook 2003/4 Help please

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gorilly

i have never liked and probably never will like outlook! Due to that everyone at my office is either on Outlook express of mozilla thunderbird (yes its the best!). All of a sudden i need to install an outlook system and i have no clue about it...

i need to install the outlook system where everyone can see the same calender. So for example we have four people - if person 1 writes on the calender that they have a meeting on tuseday at 1pm everyone else can see that on their calenders.

does anyone knwo of a good set up guide so i can get started with this?

thanks

gorilly, from my understanding you need to be running an MS Exchange server in order to do that. I could be wrong, but it's at least worth looking into.

Krieger said:
gorilly, from my understanding you need to be running an MS Exchange server in order to do that. I could be wrong, but it's at least worth looking into.

yeah i thought as much, thanks for your help mate.

Back