• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Super Pi with milliseconds added

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

glock19owner

ajV said:
sorry about my english (corrected) but I hope you understand me.

snq back on www.sweclockers.com (swedish) has modded Super PI to show us seconds and milliseconds.

I cant take any credits on this, I just want to show you the program.
All credits to snq!

you can download modded Super PI here: http://www.radeonx.com/super_pi_mod.zip

here´s some pics:

(its youst a test so dont care about the results on the test comp)
superpi48gm.gif

superpi35rl.gif

XS Thread

I do like this Super Pi a lot better...especially seeing how close you are to whatever time you are trying for...

SPMod.JPG

g0dM@n said:
Hey Matrix... thx for linking me here.

NP =)

And he means 25seconds on the 1MB test
That seems to be the one everyone uses as a bench
I get 33seconds at 2.5ghz

g0dM@n said:
25 Sec on what? I don't even know how to use this proggy.

click on calculate...then set it too 1MB hit ok...then hit ok again...

Like stated above...the 1MB calc is what everyone uses for benchmarks...

I personally use 16 - 32MB for stability test also...

What are you cooling your CPU with, Glock? Btw, thanks for the pointers in here. :)

Awww, you got the nado. I hate that thing SO MUCH. I got the 80mm. I used it on my 2600-M with the SLK-800U, then I migrated it to my other 2600-M system onto the SP-94. I'll never use that fan again. I can still hear it in my ears!

well with all of my other fans...I cant even hear the tornado...which kind of scaries me because I cant hear if it stops...

If you think the 80mm tornado was loud...think about having 4 YS Tech 60mm screamers and 6x Tt2 fans going besides the tornado ;)...

g0dM@n said:
Hey glock19, how come you're running tRAS at 5?

Because I am at 275 1:1 timings and these are the LC...which default is 8-4-4-2.5...not 5-3-4-2.5 ;)...

The tighter the better...

I thought you have to do tRP + CAS + buffer (1 or 2), so in your case:

3+2.5+buffer = 5.5+buffer

You didn't add a buffer and you rounded down. I'm not saying you're wrong at all. I've even seen ppl at XS do that, but ya know... I'm always curious. Care to explain? Also, I'm assuming you benched with tRAS of 5, as well as 7 or 8 and you see an improvement? I mean some people are using tRAS of 10, like 2.5-3-3-10.

5-3-3-2.5 is the best for benchmarking...but not for 24/7...and not for super Pi...the NF3's are not like the NF2 where 8 and 11 was better then 8...

This is my benchmarking settings...just replace the Trcd with a 4 and those are my 24/7 settings

settings.JPG

Last edited:
Back