• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fishy lan 3.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

snvpa

Well after talking with Pete we decided we wanted to have another lan. Right now I'm leaning twords the the 26th, 27th of March.I'd like to get more opinions though. Apparently there is ample space at his new place and we can accommodate at least 14, prolly more. Location is just south of Boston off of I-93 I believe. ******Dates have been decided.*********
26th, 27th of March I know its easter weekend but this is the 1 year anniversary of the last fishy lan so it seems appropriate. Pm pete or myself for attendance.

Taking suggestions for games.

Members attending
PMS fishy
PMS drippy
SNVPA
Crimedog
Pro Drive tom's chicka
ProDriveTom
SewerBeing
Roger dugans
Blackstar
Diehrd
Donny Paycheck
Fignuts
Solidxsnake (possible)
Krieger
ManOman (possible)
{PMS} dickface (possible)

Will add more later

Last edited:
Sweet. I didn't know I was having a LAN. ;)

Ill send some PMs.

Games:

UT2k4 - Patched to 3355
HL2 - CS:S - HL2-DM - Latest Valve Patches
CoD
Halo
Farcry - Patched to v1.3 1337
Doom3
Battlefield

SNVPA and I will be getting all the needed patches, and putting together a few CDs. This isn't going to be a 'lets install windows' when we get here LAN. Id like for everyone to have atleast most of the games installed and patched before they get here. If not there will be CDs floating around with the patches.

Last edited:
I need ot look at calander for my daughters visits,,but i am game if it is clear

PDT and Pinky added to list. DieHrd added as possible hope ya can make it, I'd love to meet some more members.

Dugans may be available, but last i spoke he had something going on that the first week in April and it may have him out of commission at that time. If we did the earlier March date he may be able to make it...

Pinky said:
Dugans may be available, but last i spoke he had something going on that the first week in April and it may have him out of commission at that time. If we did the earlier March date he may be able to make it...

Yeah, I forget what days too. Ill send him a PM.

Damn Atlantic Ocean, always getting in the way :(

I'll have to sit this one out again.

David said:
Damn Atlantic Ocean, always getting in the way :(

I'll have to sit this one out again.

You know they have these things called planes, right?

You are more than welcome to come if you wish. Im sure we can whip something up for a computer for you.

If Dugans has something going on first week of April then Last weekend in march is the date. Someone confirm that so we can nail down the date. :)

{PMS}fishy said:
You know they have these things called planes, right?

You are more than welcome to come if you wish. Im sure we can whip something up for a computer for you.

Planes aint free ;).

I am planning on crossing the Atlantic for a few weeks sometime (maybe summer 06), until then I'll have to wait :D.

Although I will gladly join in the gaming if I can reach the server from here ;).

I remember someone saying how good the last LAN was ... cant remember who it was now.

Wedding planning? COME ON MAN!!! even I could make it to 2 or 3 LAN's during all the hubub. LOL. She just didn't find out, cause she was at her parent's. :D :D

It wouldn't be bad except for the fact that Sundays are the only day we actually get to see each other.
She teaches and I have a 2nd Shift position. That's where the hard part comes in as it's the only day we have together to make the appointments and spend those (few and far between) relaxing moments together :)

ManOman said:
I definately be interested in attending, but it'd be rather tentative as my life is crazy with wedding planning right now :)

Get married at the LAN! :D

That was a joke by the way, before your partner hunts me down and shoots me for suggesting that. :D

"Do you, level 23 Orc Shaman, take this level 41 Tauren Warrior...."

ManOman said:
It wouldn't be bad except for the fact that Sundays are the only day we actually get to see each other.
She teaches and I have a 2nd Shift position. That's where the hard part comes in as it's the only day we have together to make the appointments and spend those (few and far between) relaxing moments together :)

So bring her to the Lan. :) But seriously even if u could only come for saturday and saturday nigth that would be fine. We are usually wrapping up by about noon on sunday anyways.

David said:
Get married at the LAN! :D

LOL! She'd probably kill me for even mentioning it.
I can see it now though...

"Do you take this... <HEADSHOT!! Eat that sucker!> ...your lawfully wedded..."

Unfortunately we've been working mandatory OT on Saturdays for over a year now (hence the not seeing her on Saturday either) so Saturday would probably not even be a good day for me.
Although I would be closer seeing as how I work in Cromwell, hmmm... :sn:

Last edited:
Back