• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Vio1's 2 Year Anniversary

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vio1

Today, March 03 2005 marks my second year with OCforums. This place has became a second home for me. Just about everyday of the last couple of years I have come here to learn and help others.

I would like to thank all the members, moderators and administrators for there help, support and contributions for making this forum the close community of friends it is.

I thank all for a great 2 years, and hope that the future holds much of the same!

peace.

Pfffffffffffftt..............

Newbies :rolleyes: :D

I dont look at my reg date any more. Makes me feel old.....

Congrats! :bday:

My 2 year was not too long ago either. I had about 6 months of reading stuff though before that, so about 2 1/2 years of being familiar with the forums for me :)

Beleive it or not, but I remember back to the time when Maxvla had under 4k posts and ORANGE stars. :eek:

It has been great, and thanks to the forums staff, Skip, and iNET who make sure this forum is always around to help drain my money on computer parts. :) :thup:

man_utd said:
It's heisenberg's equation, looks like for one dimension?

Heisenberg Uncertainty principle is (dX)(dP) ~ h/4(pi).

The one in my sig is the time dependant 1-D Schrodinger equation. It represents my (rather unhealthy) enthusiasm for Physics and Chemistry. :D

/threadjack

Back