• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

do you browse the forums in the middle of the night?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

d94

$30 a phone
well, its 3:32 AM here and iv gotta be up @ 6 to get goin for school :beer:
seems that even when i start threads this early in the mornin ppl will reply :thup:
i know everyone is in different timezones and all, but how many of you stay up browsin or just randomly wake up in the mornin and sit on the computer till you fall asleep? :attn:

i should probably go to sleep now, then again iv got 3hours worth of classes(highschool) in the mornin that i can sleep through :beer:

Its 3:45 here I have to be up at 7 am for school then track which takes a lot of energy is after it. What can I say though I love the night(insomniac deniel haha)

Its 0853 here and Im sat outside a lecture theatre waiting for the Physics lecturer to arrive. Thank God for wireless .... :D

As for staying up late I would stay up later but need to get up at 0630 every morning.... latest Im usually on the net is about 12am.

4:36AM, Have the day off tomorrow.

But I tend to browse at all hours. normally old posts at this time of night using a random search query

last night i went to bed at around 3am . i just lost track of time reading stuff on forums :clap: . normally i go to sleep anywhere between 9pm & 5am depends on how tired i am

I'll stay on until about 2am, but since I'm on the west coast, that's like 5am for all you guys on the east coast :D

JigPu

I cant come out in the light......I live and feed at night and must return to my resting place before daylight...

Lol. I am usually up until 1-2A.M. and will be on the forums. Even on my late nights (4-5A.M.) I'll be bouncing from forums to whatever else I am doing that late (lately I've been learning Linux).

I do.

*Bursts Out in Song*
I go postin' in the, in the middle of the...

Night. (Middle of the night)
I go postin' in my sleep (postin' in my sleep)
Even with the Valleys of my waterblock (my Maze4)
And the Forum so deep (Forums so deep)
I am looking for something (looking for something)
Stability in FAH! (O yea, in FAH)
But the overclock is too high (too high)
And I'm not getting nearly enough Voltage (not enough voltage)

Even so I know the processor's too hot
I post every evening and add another VMOD
I'm trying to overclock to a higher level
So I can finally find achieve
Another 1000 points per day...

*runs out of creativity*

(Parody of Billy Joel's "River of Dreams" - Link)

lol.. nice song ;)

I must confess I'm browsing the forums almost all day (of course not continuously). while eating, while watching TV (TV card user here).. as soon as I sit in front of my computer I'm here.
Fortunately I'm not in front of my system all day, lol.

Back