• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A Funny One...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

orionlion82

a sad but funny tale of one member, his girl, a thread gone wrong, and lots of wacky editing. hope its not closed or deleted,*might not hurt to merge the threads if it comes down to it - hint* as i havnt laughed so hysterically in such a long time. must share the laughter!
it all started with a screaming psu, and some good help but by the end, mayhem. http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?p=3536380#post3536380

And A Bit of context:
the conversation between me and her while this madness was happening:

Orionlion82: well, take a look at the thread now...
Ze Girlfriend Ja: Vanishing ducts?! o_O
Orionlion82: did you take them for navi?
Orionlion82: (poke)
Ze Girlfriend Ja: No..I'm looking at zir guts right now and all I see is blue-sleeved spaghetti :-D Ah, vaporized...that's -probably- what the smell was...odd that if that's what it was there was no fire though...
Orionlion82: i think i know who vaporised it!
Orionlion82: check my edit
Orionlion82:
Ze Girlfriend Ja: ;-)
Orionlion82: hahahaha
Orionlion82: i allso edited my post to change the word edit to edit(s) - now thats a REAL edit for ya - slick, huh?
Ze Girlfriend Ja: You actually edit for spelling errors like that?
Orionlion82: context more like - i knew that it was now a plural situation, and if people had allready seen the edit pointer, they wound not know that second edit was up there
Orionlion82: but you know youre more than slick when you edit the word edit
Ze Girlfriend Ja: Ah. OK, then, if I -did- take the ducts (or Navi teleported them without me knowing), where did the dust come from then?
Orionlion82: thats stupid powder, you put it there so i wouldnt notice the ducts missing.
Orionlion82: and to heat up my rig
Ze Girlfriend Ja: OK, when could that have been done?
Orionlion82: well, you sprinkle the stupid powder on me, get my keys, do the dirty work, and in no time im back in my pants wondering what happened
Ze Girlfriend Ja: :p
Orionlion82: oh, and here we go again with the edits! check it now!
Orionlion82: oh, this is now going horribly wrong with the edits, refresh page
Ze Girlfriend Ja: Oh no :p
Orionlion82: rofl
Orionlion82: dare i say you better edit?
Orionlion82: rofl screeeeeech hack cough rofl rofl rofl
Ze Girlfriend Ja: This is -not- turning into the edit wars :p
Orionlion82: its soo terribly wrong
Orionlion82: oh, g*d, if we changed our edit to reflect each others edit...that would go horribly wrong...
Orionlion82: ohh, my head hurts just thinking about it
Ze Girlfriend Ja: I edited mine when I saw you already pasted this convo, as it didn't make sense to duplicate it in various ways.
Orionlion82: no.
Orionlion82: what?
Orionlion82: i cant, - ive completely lost grasp of this editing stuff... Mercy - MERCY!!!
Ze Girlfriend Ja: "edit burnout"? :-D
Orionlion82: stoppit!
Orionlion82: i cant bear the word...
Orionlion82: [under the desk howling and rollong around]
Ze Girlfriend Ja: Careful, you might stir up the dust lions under there, and they may be getting hungry...
Orionlion82: weait, so, you DID edit
Orionlion82: s*it!
Orionlion82: now what do i do to the post beneath yours?!?!?
Ze Girlfriend Ja: You can just delete it, IIRC. At the top of the edit screen.
Orionlion82: im gonna die
Ze Girlfriend Ja: Oops, I said the E word again...*runs*
Ze Girlfriend Ja: Hey, want any extra mice for your ceiling?
Orionlion82: [sobbing]

now there boys and girls is what happens with lack of sleep, and a chronic case of mania, lol

naw just giving you crap bud, that is just freaking hilarious!

shard said:
now there boys and girls is what happens with lack of sleep, and a chronic case of mania, lol

naw just giving you crap bud, that is just freaking hilarious!

nawww, im the best kind of nuts!!!

...i guess thats cashews.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back