• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GAUTAM!!!!!!! Bluuuuuueeee!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

@md0Cer

Congrats man! It's about time that Gautam having well over 4k posts of helpfulness, and setting an incredible example for all members is now blue!

:clap: :attn:

EDIT: This being my first post with firefox, I must add these emoticons go VERY fast.

Man, which admin got drunk and caused this?

Really, I'm at a loss of words. I'm honored, flattered, whole nine yards. Still not sure if I can live up to this.

Thanks a ton guys. :D

Gautam said:

Really, I'm at a loss of words. I'm honored, flattered, whole nine yards. Still not sure if I can live up to this.

Thank YOU. :)

Gautam said:

Personally I think we were waaay too slow on the draw on this one. Congrats, few members are as clear a choice, in my estimation.

larva said:
Personally I think we were waaay too slow on the draw on this one.

To be honest, I think so too. :eek: Oh well, can't complain, he's a senior now. :)

Gautaum, you are truly deserving. Even though I rarely use the forums you frequent, I remember the quality of EVERY post you make. Rock on man, you deserve it.

The question at hand now is, WHO is next to become blue?

9mmCensor said:
Congrats dude.

BTW, doesn't matter if its 4k or 400 posts, its the quality.

Agreed. However, well over 4k of quality example setting newbie helping useful info posting is better than 400 of the same stuff. ;) It proves how he already has those qualities, and he has utilized them VERY well and agressively for many hours and hours over the years.

9mmCensor said:
Congrats dude.

BTW, doesn't matter if its 4k or 400 posts, its the quality.
Oh why thanks! :-/ :mad: :D

Congrats Gautam and touche Mr "meh i suck and life and no one likes me, why cant I be like sen"!

My sincere congratulations Gautam! :)

Gautam

You have already proven that you can live up to it. Just go through your post history :).

Gautam said:

I was feeling totally loopy, ya know, so I went a little happy with my toolbox.

yeah, an indian blue!!! wooot

don't tell me you're not indian...

Gautam is an indian name...

:D

congrats dude

Back