• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Facebook!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Be sure to use the link they give you for your aim profile, otherwise adding friends is going to be very difficult as most people's profiles aren't set to let anyone view. I got you through your Uni and AIM screenname.

what is this face book thing? btw IMOG has one its on his AM profile lol.

i usually never check mines because there really is no point. i mean, i really dont meet alot of interesting people on there and im usually in contact w/ most of my friends

Guys yall just have your information out like that? that would scare me. Can people get your address and phone number or do you have to invite them to see your account?

It's kinda like a nationwide college yearbook. At least thats the best description I can come up with. You can search for people at all the different schools that participate etc.

Or its a way for Ivy League Schools to make themselves feel more elite. I love going to see my Colleges Teams (Merrimack College) at other schools, because they look at you like your a pariah, because you go to small school, where your not just a name on a piece of paper, your a person and the teachers now your name.

Back