• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lurking in the Shadows

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Shadow ÒÓ said:
That could go either way I guess....what have you heard? =)

well I read your sticky in GD and thought it was well written and so nice, that is about it?? Why is there bad stuff about you banning hundreds of members because you had a bad day rumors out there??? (j/k please dont ban me :))

Hey Shadow, I'm still up for making that chili out for you if you want me to mail it! ;)

nerdlogic said:
Hey Shadow, I'm still up for making that chili out for you if you want me to mail it! ;)

IT WAS SALSA!!!!

hehe nah I only ban hundreds of people when I'm drunk...and I've only had a case tonight, so you guys are safe =P

Nah actually I don't have the time to dedicate myself to admin yet....still trying to get a decient system running and more time. Hopefully one day I'll be accepted as an admin again. :)

Oh yeah! Salsa! Hahahaha! I can still make it some time if you wanna ;) I'll do my best to burn a hole in you :D

OMG SHADOW!!!!!11one

You have no idea how much you, Skip and Newbie_Doo are missed.

<3 Shadow :D

David said:
OMG SHADOW!!!!!11one

You have no idea how much you, Skip and Newbie_Doo are missed.

<3 Shadow :D

The famous saying "shadow goofed" means nothing now that we have iNET as our owners :eh?: , so you're safe. :D

Welcome back! :welcome: :welcome:

Real life catches up with all of us every so often, and sometimes its just hard to spend much time here.

As for the last question, shadow was never famous for bannings - deletions were his specialty. ;)

Shadow ÒÓ said:
IT WAS SALSA!!!!

hehe nah I only ban hundreds of people when I'm drunk...and I've only had a case tonight, so you guys are safe =P

I can completely see that happening.

*drunken Shadow staggers onto admin CP*

"Hehe, wouldn't it be cool if I pruned all the members of OCForums at once?"

*clicks on Prune*

*Sets prune all*

"That looks funny." *click*

"Uh...oh..."

Welcome back dude! Hope to be seeing more of you around here. Also, if you need any help with a new system, I'm sure the members can spec one out for you based on budget and uses.

Back