• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

XP90C review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Voodoo Rufus

Powder Junkie Moderator
http://www.overclockers.com/articles1211/

Nice to finally see Joe's review of the heatsink. It's insensitivity to airflow is rather amazing. Considering how heavy the heatsink is already I'd say we've reached the pinnacle of what air cooling can bring, and this sink can do it on the quiet side.

Competition for H2O in the noise department? I think so.

Joe uses a Vantec Tornado and varies the rpms.

SPCR will probably slap a Nexus fan on it. I'd expect the results to be similar to Joe's.

great heatsink if you don't already have a xp-90 or xp-120....... prices are coming down too as you can get them now at SVC.com for $39.99..... before long the prices will be lower and this will be proven as the best heatsink on the market for P4 & K8 systems.

wow, that C/W performance is great. Does anyone know how many CFM the tornado does at 2000rpm? if it is under 40, I think I will go that route instead of an xp-120.

Back