• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

O/C Forums LAN PARTY CANADA STYLE

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zulu-1

well i know there are a lot of people on these boards that are from canada, quite a bit from southern ontario..
i think that we shouldnt be missing out on the lan party's that our brothers/ sisters to the south get to enjoy
why not have a lan party of our own?
(btw anyone from anywhere can come if they want)
if someone could find a place to hold it, i could bring the switch, its 10/100
i really think it would be cool if us canucks from ontario could have a chance to get together
when and where... well i dont know... come on guys, lets do it!
:cool:

EH? :eh?:
:p

EDIT:
THIS IS THE OFFICIAL ROLL CALL/ GAME LIST:
(PM ME IF YOU WANT TO COME, OR IF YOU HAVE GAME IDEAS)

ROLL CALL!
Zulu-1
DeRusset
9mmCensor *Maybe*
felinusz
SlipViper
Tiesto *maybe*
Oni *maybe*

GAME LIST!
Counter-Strike: Source
UT 2004
COD
COD-UO
BF1942
BF1942 DESERT MOD
ANY MORE? CMON GUYS!

Last edited:
i may come, never been 2 1 b4, but theres always a first time...and where about in so ont? st.kitts, hammy...

EDIT: oh btw i stole your avatar....i love chappelle.......IM RICK JAMES BI**H. WHAT DO THE FIVE FINGERS SAY TO THE FACE......SLAP!! :D

come on guys???
where are you canucks
doesnt anyone know where we could hould one?
i have a switch, its a 24-port 10/100
come on!

I'm in Toronto, and I'll come if someone can find a place to hold it. :)

We tryed this once before, but since we didn't ever find a place for the thing to go down, it ultimately fell apart :(

lol i think the predominate trait in Canadians (apathy) dooms this to failure. I'd ove to got to a LAN party, but of course, I live in the middle of nowhere. (Vancouver Island) Half the people i know dont even have computers, and some of them dont even know what a computer is :bang head I just convinced my grandfather that his Amiga 500 wasn't cutting it anymore, he finally upgraded. BTW, is an Amiga 500 in Mint condition worth anything collectorwise?[/rant][/threadjack]

We tried a Lan Party before, itzme was willing to host it at his house in Barrie, No one showed up.

Problem is the Majority of posters do not have there own place, or own mode of transportation, and southern Ontario can span 5 hours of driving easily.

As I said to the last CanLan, I'll try and come, but if work needs me, as they did the last one, making money is more important then gaming.

I would, but as CrystalMethod said, well its even more of a trek for me, I'm about an hour and a half further than he is :(

hmm ok
me and my dad have a trailer about 30 minutes from barrie, and barrie alone is only an hour and a bit from my house
so will people actually be interested???
if anyone is, ill try to start getting it organized, would itzme host it again???
IF YOUR INTERESTED, OR HAVE GAME IDEAS PM ME, I WILL EDIT MY FIRST POST WITH A GAME/ ROLL CALL
:)

Can't speak for Itzme, I would suggest PMing him, I have not seen him post much lately.

I'm about 30 min from Barrie, in Midland. I don't have many new games. but would consider buying one for good lan fun.

ok so ill start creating the roll call
:)
eeeeexcelent
hmmm
what time??? may weekend???

edit:
wow you live near my trailer
ever heard of orr lake? thats where our trailer is
i did a search for itzme... said uknown user or somin :shrug:
anyone else who could host it?

Last edited:
lmao
oh my god that is so scarry
yes, thats where it is :D
it doesnt look good about itzme tho... he hasnt been on for a while... ill try emailing him...

Back