• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CPU Database

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hibner

So when is this thing going to be backup anyway. :shrug: I saw the other thread, and it looked like a flame war about how the new database was supposed to be submitted to. I started this thread because I dont care how its done I just want to use it again. ...... its been so long.

hibner said:
So when is this thing going to be backup anyway. :shrug: I saw the other thread, and it looked like a flame war about how the new database was supposed to be submitted to. I started this thread because I dont care how its done I just want to use it again. ...... its been so long.
I stopped checking there long ago. :)

R

Yeah, but they were doing all this work to make it so great. I just wanted to check it out again. I guess Its just a dead duck.

hibner said:
Yeah, but they were doing all this work to make it so great. I just wanted to check it out again. I guess Its just a dead duck.

I was using it today.........what are you guys talking about?

Although there doesn't seem to be much info on the A 64"s.

Yes! everone puts their overclock info, stepping ID, motherboard, heatsink, and speed. You can get there from the front page of O/c.com. I've used it many times to check steppings before buying.

Well that would be freakin awesome. If i used that, you wouldnt see anything close to DO in my sig hahaha. But fortuntately i gotta good oc out of it. I still got more room, but ram farts 1:1 any higher.

7keys said:
I was using it today.........what are you guys talking about?

Although there doesn't seem to be much info on the A 64"s.

Pentium 4 3.2 EE Results....

Total Entries in Database for Pentium 4 3.2 EE - 0
Average overclocked speed - 0 Mhz

No Data and no ability to insert my own data. I try to add my cpu and this...

Code:
Welcome to the CPU Database!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not yet implemented!

Hmm...

R

OK I got it to search the database. I didn't realize you had to sign in and all that. I can't Believe there are NO MOBILES in the database. Who is compiling this thing. Because I know there are a few overclocked mobiles around here. It is probably the most popular overclocking socket a cpu.

People are still not able to input CPUs into the database. That would explain the dearth of Mobiles. I sure will add mine when the db is implemented.

ropey said:
Pentium 4 3.2 EE Results....

Total Entries in Database for Pentium 4 3.2 EE - 0
Average overclocked speed - 0 Mhz

No Data and no ability to insert my own data. I try to add my cpu and this...

Code:
Welcome to the CPU Database!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not yet implemented!

Hmm...

R

I stand corrected!

:)

The CPU Database Team! said:
4/26/2005

Put the Add CPU pages live finally. HOWEVER, Intel CPU's are not complete, we are still missing many. Hope to have this corrected within a day or so. AMD information should be complete. I'm sure there will be code problems. Email any errors to [email protected].

CONSIDER THIS A BETA!

You must have an account and be logged in in order to use this function.

Looks like it's back in action.:burn:

Funny though, no 2600 mobiles listed.

hibner said:
Looks like it's back in action.:burn:

Funny though, no 2600 mobiles listed.

I see that... It reminded me that I could add my old 1700+ Tbred B though...

Does anyone know if they will be implimenting a way for the user to edit their added cpus??

You can input CPUs now it seems, but the data needed restricts it so much that I can't add my old Celeron 1000 OCed to 1200 because I don't know its S-code and whatnot. But it will keep the idiots out.

Yeah the s-code is going to screw alot of people because they won't want to pull their HS to get it. Are they wanting the first number, i.e. IQYHA, or the whole thing?

Agreed. I'd love to make an entry, but really don't want to spend the afternoon to take all the cards out, remove the motherboard, remove the heatsink, put on new thermal gunk, and reverse order just to do it. (SP-94, you see.) I'm sure those with watercooling have the same things to think of.

While that batch, S-Spec, etc. information is helpful, I personally view that more as icing on the cake than critical information. -- Paul

*edit* Perhaps I wouldn't need to remove the mobo. It's been so long, I can't remember if that was necessary for the whole of the mounting operation, or just a one-time deal to mount the new backplate for the heatsink. */edit*

Last edited:
hibner said:
Yeah the s-code is going to screw alot of people because they won't want to pull their HS to get it. Are they wanting the first number, i.e. IQYHA, or the whole thing?

thank god i wrote my info down, i think lol

I just exchanged some email with Skip. It looks like he's working on the option of editing CPU's under your profile. So, this problem with needing to remove your heatsink could be moot: you could update that information later. I think he has some very interesting stuff going on with his revisions!! -- Paul

macklin01 said:
I just exchanged some email with Skip. It looks like he's working on the option of editing CPU's under your profile. So, this problem with needing to remove your heatsink could be moot: you could update that information later. I think he has some very interesting stuff going on with his revisions!! -- Paul

I just emailed him today also alerting him about the different types of A64's...and how the database cant just have things like "A64 3000+" cause its just too unspecific...that could be a 2.0ghz...1.8ghz...or even be a mobile. There are many models of those for both 754 and 939 sockets put together, so hopefully we'll have some nessesary detailing about CPUs :) at least in the A64 section (cause thats where most of my knoweledge lies)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back