• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help Increasing GSkill LC FSB

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

The_Abbot

I am currently running at 200 mhz. On the ram packing, it mention timings of 2.5-4-4-8 at 2.6~2.8v. What do these numbers represent? Yes, I am new to this.
Also, what other settings must I change to achieve the ddr550?

DFI-SLI A64Winchester 3200

please post more information about your setup , PSU , CPU stepping , cpu voltage stuff like that . LCs usually do nicely , about 290 or so mhz oc shouldnt be a problem for you.

Yeah, some info would be nice wouldn't it?
:)

PSU, Fortron Blue Storm 500W - CPU Stepping 0, CPU voltage 1.520 - multi x10 - HTT 200 - 1:1 - Core CPU Speed 2009mhz.
|3ourne, I see that your setup is very similar to mine. What speeds have you reached? Would you mind sharing your bios settings with me?

Last edited:
sure , here are my A64 tweaker settings , Vdimm is 2.8V and Vcore is 1.6V. Chipset is 1.5V and LDT bus voltage is 1.3 V . My gskills are LE , so you can except your LCs to run slightly at looser timings than mine . About the CPU stepping , if you can note the second line written on top of your processor , that would be awesome. It should start with something like CBBxx xxxx xxxx where the x stands for your stepping numbers. You will have to take off the HSF to read those numbers.

Back