• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How far can they get up to?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jack222

OCZ Patnium Revision 2 PC-3200. 2 512's. How far 1:1 do they genrally get up to? The most volts i can supply is 2.8 :/

300fsb, i know...I was curious if anyoe here has had them and acctually tested them on say an Intel board where TCCD doesn't preform it's best.

I know that this isn't impressive, but I got a set of these up to 250mhz on my ic7. It wouldn't go 1 mhz higher with these or another set of tccd so so I think it was either the board or processor maxed out.

Anandtech got those sticks up to something like 318mhz or DDR636. That is pretty impresive if you ask me. They are some of the best TCCD you will find :)

-Collin-

I got mine to 310, did 16 hours on error free memtest test 5 and 12 hours of all tests. However, I am still tweaking to get 3d stability, there has to be a combination of secondary settings that I can use to get it stable, I just gotta find em!

I could run memtest on mine at 270 Cas2.5-3-3 max with my Rev2's without any errors but not windows stable. The sweetspot seems to be at 2.9V. Shoving more voltage beyond that increases the errors. So it's really a tough tryin to get these steady on an intel setup.

Back