• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Adobe premier 1.5 pro Locks up on startup

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

||BOD||FLUX

Registered
the program loads fine untill (compiler vfw.prm) then it goes into a loop and hangs the processor at 100% and never starts. I have uninstalled, reinstalled repaired, and now im lost. I cant get it started, so i cant get the help file to tell me what is wrong

it is on a
m/b dfi kt600-al
chip sempron 2600+
mem 512 400mgz ddr
vid fx 5900
dvd samsung ts-h552b dvdburner
video capture leadtek winfast tv 2000 expert
sound crappy on board cmi 3d

any help would be greatly appreciated all my other adobe stuff runs great

Do you have the latest Media Player 9 video for windows codecs installed ?

as far I know, I have all the updates from the microsoft update site and I loaded ace megacodec's a while ago

Hrmm. It could be a codec issue? I do think that there is downloadable version of the codecs avaiilable from the MS site, try downloading those and installing them to be sure. But tbh I'm not entirely sure, I just use the program :p

Try uninstalling, deleting the preimere pro directory in the c:\program files\adobe then reinstall, thats about all I could think of about now

It was a codec conflict I pulled out ace mega codec and it works fine thanks for the help guys

Back