• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Mushkin Products On The Way?!?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sentential

Contributing Member
Got a buddy at Fry's/Outpost who just showed me this:

??? said:
Mushkin Enhanced Memory is proud to announce some new products we will be releasing next week. Please add this to your list of products that you currently carry. Data sheets will also be sent out.

We will be calling these the Red Line Series … XP3500 and XP4000 with timing of 2-2-2.

991437- 512MB XP3500 2-2-2 @ 2.9v-3.0v Redline

991438- 1GB XP3500 2-2-2 @ 3.0v (2x512) Redline

991439- 512MB XP4000 2-2-2 @ 3.3v-3.4v Redline

991440- 1GB XP4000 2-2-2 @ 3.3v (2x512) Redline

Anyone have a clue what's going on? :drool:

Last edited:
Sen, you sure you can do that? :)

I know what is going on, and I really wish I could tell. Let me talk to Tom and see what I can and cannot say :)

-Collin-

crimedog said:
looks like mushkin is following ocz

More like competing with OCZ. We all know that competition is good for consumers :)

I am pretty excited :) Finally, another company that actually TESTS the new winbond dies. No more luck of the draw :)

-Collin-

Damn, I was thinking of buying Mush Blue too. I guess I'll stick it out with my TwinMOS UTT for now...

NICE now i can get my UTT on mushkin PCBs and not get the flacky Blue ram that i haveherd has been dying...GREAT!! so when is this cooming out?

Duke

HMM...why can they rate them at 3500? when OCZ is "just" 3200? that kinda weird...also will Mushkin allow high volts like OCZ

Duke

Dukemurmur said:
HMM...why can they rate them at 3500? when OCZ is "just" 3200? that kinda weird...also will Mushkin allow high volts like OCZ

Duke
Sen's 1st post shows the voltages bro... they are high volts...

Craptacualr said:
yeah, they seem to be rating them for high voltages... looks pretty good to me, glad to see mushkin jump on the band wagon
Thats what I like about Mushkin. They may not be the first to release but rest assured when they release something it will be top of the line. I can't wait.

hmmmmmmm...... they will come with a nice pricetag for any warranty at 3.4v. At least you won't have to guess what you're getting.

Wait a sec... I just noticed... they are called them XP3500 and XP4000 instead of PC3500 and PC4000?

HousERaT said:
hmmmmmmm...... they will come with a nice pricetag for any warranty at 3.4v. At least you won't have to guess what you're getting.
Yea, plus from what I hear they honestally dont need 3.4v to run over PC4000

g0dM@n said:
Wait a sec... I just noticed... they are called them XP3500 and XP4000 instead of PC3500 and PC4000?

I think they are already doing that with some of there high end ram, or atleast it seems that way from there website.

Back