• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair VS OCZ....BUMM BUMM BUMMMM!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Viiper

Iam getting some new ram in so i can use dual channel and io want to be able to OC with it and get good

so its eather....

OCZ Performance rev.3 Dual channel PC3200 (2x512) 2-3-3-6

or....

Corsair TWINX pc3200 c2 Dual channel (2x512) 2-3-3-6

the corsair is roughly $10 au more expensive.

What kind of reason is that?....Sorry, Never looked to see where you were located. Taking that in to cosideration, I'd say to go with the OCZ. They are at the top of the ram food chain these days and all other things, but price, appear to be equal.

Iam in cairns m8, does anyone know if the OCZ ram is TCCD?

And will it OC my 3200 skt939 by 400mhz from stock 2000mhz?

prices -

OCZ - $175

Corsair - $199 delivered

i used to have corsair, now i have OCZ
both are great, get the one w/the best reviews :)

well i had my ocz 3500 el series for 2ys now.i have to run the voltage 3.85 just to get it to run at speeds in my sig.i know that voltage sounds crazy but that seems to work for it.Anyway i would go with ocz,the choice for me is obvious.You wont be disappointed.

tweaker

Scar said:
i doubt you'll get good results with pc3200 rated at 2-3-3-6.

mines rated 2 3 2 6 and does 260 2 2 2 5.

check here & here to see what chips they have . they were right about my corsair behing ch-5 not got any other ram to test with. that way u can see what your getting

I don't think rev.3 are TCCD. I have platinum revision 2 and they are TCCD. Got them from my friend who works at OCZ. One of the last OCZ memorys with TCCD

-1cem4n

Never heard an OCZ PC3200 Rev3 before. hmmmm! maybe a PC3700 Rev3 which is also a tccd :p

Back