• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What happned to the ninja avatars?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jcw122

When i first joined up here, i always remember seeing those good ol' avatars of members w/ makeshift ninja masks, jeez that was good stuff, now i dont see it as much. (If u wanna know when i joined just look <<<<<< over there). Anyway, anyone else remember those times? Just wonderin. :santa:

I dont really, The one I remember the best that I used to like was I think sentinail. It was some old picture and it said "haha, im using the internet" Then like 5 other people got one just like ti and it got kind of old.

Last edited:
jcw122 said:
When i first joined up here, i always remember seeing those good ol' avatars of members w/ makeshift ninja masks, jeez that was good stuff, now i dont see it as much. (If u wanna know when i joined just look <<<<<< over there). Anyway, anyone else remember those times? Just wonderin. :santa:

We're ninjas... we're under cover... why would you think we'd be out in the open? :)

It's just a kid who is in dire need of a spanking for holding a gun to begin with.

Super Nade said:
I christen you "Heatsink Ninja" (You know why) :D

;)

How about set a new thing kind of like that huh?

In fact, I think everyone should take a picture of them dressed as the Kool Aid man! YES, the Kool Aid man.

OH YEAH, I admit that's a crappy idea but it'd be funny!

man_utd said:
|3ored still has one.

yeah thats what reminded me of it.

I think we need another avatar revolution (or at least phase) also! cookies perhaps? :cool:

Well, if you want to get technical, they are half Asian snow leopard. actually, mine is black, white and grey with brown highlights but I don't have a pic that I can get to that easily at the moment.

Back