• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wierd PC Mark problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

-_{MoW}_-Assasi

Muhahahahahaha!!! I got my ram's (Corsair TWINX1024-PC4400C25) timings down to 2-2-2-4 :p
Running at 200 mhz of cause lol

But for some reason my PC mark score is lower than my old ram (Generic 2x512 DDR400 ram) :shrug:
:bang head :bang head :bang head

I have a
AMD Athlon XP 3000+ running at 2.25 ghz overclocked (170 mhz fsb)
Ram as mentiond above
GA-7NF-RZ (NForce 2 SPP and MCP)
Sparkle Geforce 6600GT AGP
Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM 60 gig (very old drive this)
Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM 120 gig (got this one last year)
Many fan and heatsink mods (request picture if ya want)

Humble little system
But what would you expect of an unemployed 14 yr old

Welcome to the Forum!
NF2 systems don't react well when timings are too tight. My xp system runs best at 2-3-3-8. Yours will probably be different, but I suggest you back off a bit on the timings till you find the sweet spot. Good luck.

rseven said:
Welcome to the Forum!
NF2 systems don't react well when timings are too tight. My xp system runs best at 2-3-3-8. Yours will probably be different, but I suggest you back off a bit on the timings till you find the sweet spot. Good luck.

:) i saw u on, waitin 4 u ta reply :)

Well anyways, the system runs very stable, its running stable right now :)

But the scores are amazingly low
not that i notice any low performane n stuff

A stable setting does not always mean the performanc setting. Also, How are tou measuring stability? You need to use a program like memtest86 to make sure you are not producing errors. Good luck.

rseven said:
A stable setting does not always mean the performanc setting. Also, How are tou measuring stability? You need to use a program like memtest86 to make sure you are not producing errors. Good luck.

I Play games for hours on end (lol thats just me)
And no lag or crashes = stable

Back