• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MrCooper: Introduce Yourself!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Cooper, welcome.

I see you have upped it to 62.90 posts per day.

I just wonder how you are doing it, and why you have that much time on your hands.

Apparently you haven't spammed your way up or one of our trigger-happy mods woulda got ya. However, i haven't seen you post much in the Folding Section. Where do you usually post at?

Frank, Those post count will go down believe me and speaking of spamming. Most of my answers to threads are straight forward. I see more people here spam and doesnt get any reactions from you fella's and their answers to threads are so far off. :p This I can guarantee you though. MrCooper will be off next week. :santa: So why don't we enjoy our stay here and not focus too much on those stars. Dont worry nobody will steal them :p

Regards,
MrCooper

Thanks for all the welcome and comments :) I like it here at ocforums and will be looking forward on helping the team to fold that is when I come back from my vacation now. Just please let's not try to focus too much on the post count or the stars. It's too far to draw conclusions :) I was reading the stars sticky earlier and i've read that some people donate to get a spot to the top? Is this true or what? :p

dicecca112 said:
used to be true, but not anymore, no need to donate because Inet owns the forums

I see, It's nice to know:) So who are the top dogs here at OcForums. Just making sure we don't step on the wrong shoes now :p

MrCooper said:
So who are the top dogs here at OcForums. Just making sure we don't step on the wrong shoes now :p

Don't you worry about the top dogs Mr.Cooper, they'll find you if you need to be found. :D , oh and about stepping on toes, they have steeltoed boots, lol :welcome:

And again here's a :beer: to everyone here. :) So can someone kind enough to give me a history lesson on OcForums now? :)

For forum leaders:
http://www.ocforums.com/showgroups.php

Red Stars = Admin. They tend to be easy going.
Green Stars = Mod. Some are easier to get along with than others.
Blue Stars = Senior. People who have been around so long they are part of the furniture ;)

MrCooper said:
I see, It's nice to know:) So who are the top dogs here at OcForums. Just making sure we don't step on the wrong shoes now :p
Anyone Red or Green are the top dawgs. However, they are bulletproof and mystical in their ways... so I doubt a steamroller could step on their toes and affect them...

:welcome: btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back