• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

LAN in/around NY/CT border?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jack222

How bout a LAN around the New york/connecticut border? I live in stamford, CT and i'd love to go to a LAN and would organize it. Anyone else be interested for one say in NY, like Manhantten or Stamford or anywhere in between there?

Well, I know that there are enough of us to get at least a small lan party going. I think that if we can find a decent location, we could probably get at least five of us together.

I figured i could get to the city and there would be plenty of places to get a building and also eat and all that stuff.

Ill go look for places in the city.

I'd be in for something like that. I go to NYC semi frequently and would love the excuse to go again. I can prolly drag a couple other members as well.

I am looking for a place right now. The time depends on what a place can offer. Ill get back to you guys.

I am in!!!
I could take the train out the chest of west, or where ever.
Lets beat those dang cannadians (pronounce canna di ans)
I live in NY so I could scope some places you find.

Albany's within driving distance as well... so if this happens (and of course a lot depends on when) there may be 2 from Albany in attendence.

Count another possible here, depending on when (mostly).

NYC isn't TOO far from here, and I sure know the way. (Drove to or through for work for quite a few years. ;))

People will go, if you set it up.

Best place is at someone house.

I don't know how well a rented out place will work, as people usually like some place to sleep. Atleast that is what I find.

Boston is not far, and we have atleast 2 LANs a year, and it looks like 4 this year.

I drove down to stanford and back last week. Only took about 3h round trip. Super easy drive.

I taotally forgot about this. I am busy studing for finals which will be over around June 14th. So then i will get things in order. Well i can't hold anything at my house. I figured if the place was big enough, they'd be enough space.

ygpm

My community/clan/whatever you want to call it is having one in White Plains, NY on the weekend of june 25-26...

10 or so from Stamford are going, I hope to see you there

If anyone else here wants to come, PM me and I'll give you the link. I'm not sure about the rules of advertising for other clans and stuff around here, so I'll just play it on the safe side. :)

Yea... I'm actually at the forementioned lan party right now, but it would be nice to get a OCforums LAN in our area, or you guys can come to our community LANs, located in the link on my profile.

Im selling my desktop. :( I can still play BF2 and CS:S on my laptop but it seems less fun for some reason. :cry: I can't believe i forgot about this again. Let me start looking stuff up. God, too much has been going on.

Just a thought, but why don't you guys come up to Boston for the LAN in August?

I have driven Boston to NY a ton of times, and its not what I would consider far.

I would but being 15, i'd hate tp be around a bunch pf drunken fellows. :p If there will be game playing, i could come. But if a keg will be present, i will set something else up.

Back