• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need New Ram

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

falcx

Well Im not sure if I actually need new Ram but I am looking to get something newer than the 2 kits of 2x256 Kinston Value Ram Dual Channel 3200. My system is in my sig. Any ideas or recommendations would help....also I am not looking to overclock it anytime soon. Thx.

Something affordable, Im in Canada so was looking around the $300-$350 range for a gig of dual channel..but i want to get 2x512 this time :)

Well........... Its a little difficult thinking about munny coz of differene in australian dollars to canadian but i reakon canadian dollars are worth more so get something like what i got, TWINX1024-4400C25 or something, i got these for $400 australian. very high frequency and probibly very good for high FSB overclock on an intel as higher frequency = faster performance on intel systems. Very good for overclocking later on as if ya run at stock i reakon u wouldnt b runnin at DDR 550 (275mhz) anyway :)

Yamiyanazz said:
I just got this, but I don't know what it means in canadian.

http://www2.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820145440

$85 shipped to the US. 1Gig.

What do you mean but "I don't know what it means in canadian." Newegg is based in California so they speak english. I have it but my friend's mom works at OCZ and got me hooked up with some sweet PC3200 Platinum Revision 2 w/TCCD. w00tw00t!!

As for new RAM, the valueselect will work nicely :)

-1cem4n

Back