• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Memory Timings for Clawhammer 3500

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Misfit138

Can anyone recommend some info on TCCD RAM timings for the DFI Lanparty UT NF4 Ultra-D with a Clawhammer 3500? I have found some info on Winchesters, Newcastles and even Clawhammers with 1mb cache but none for the clawhammer 3500 (512kb cache) I am told that each core will have unique settings for optimal performance and there are like 20 settings.
My OCZ PLatinum rev2 is on its way and I'd like to get all the info I can and as little downtime as possible- I understand that setting virtually anything in the DRAM settings to "AUTO" is a 'no-no' with TCCD. :shrug:
:bang head

thanks!

http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=329627 if you can't find what you need within that thread then i don't know how to help.
and your core shouldnt make a difference when it comes to mem timings, that's all the memory there....

Edit: for being an idiot, i won't remove what i have posted to show that i was obviosly not awake enough to read straight this morning.

Last edited:
Back