• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Our teams want you!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
PM skip, ask him if he can include that specific topic into the frontpage article.

I believe there should be a permanent link to the SETI and Folding teams forum area on the frontpage, with large red and yellow flashing signs!

haha im retarded....i didnt realize this was the forum for that site....

though the lightning bolt should have given it away they look toooo damn different....

Sjaak said:
PM skip, ask him if he can include that specific topic into the frontpage article.

I believe there should be a permanent link to the SETI and Folding teams forum area on the frontpage, with large red and yellow flashing signs!

Im not sure if Skip deals with the front page. Anyway, the title is pretty obvious, so if they follow the link to the folding section, they should probably see the thread. Great idea though! :)

Actually, right below the link to "Overclockers Forum" is:

Join our Teams! Overclockers SETI, Overclockers Protein Folding and Overclockers 3DMark Team.

Those are links, but they aren't very obvious. I didn't even realize we had them until quite recently.

ludeboy12 said:
haha im retarded....i didnt realize this was the forum for that site....

though the lightning bolt should have given it away they look toooo damn different....

Haha! Yes. They do look very different. Unfortunatly with this iNET logo, the lightning bolt is after the OC, not between them. :(

The front page is a few generations behind the forums. I think a nice updating of the front page with a similar look to the forums would be cool. (Also including a massive, bold, italics, underlined, bright yellow with red backround links to the teams. :D )

finally! great to see the frontpage thing, but i wish FAH was first on that list.

The fact BOINC/SETI came first was deliberate. They havent had a front page plug for an age. Hopefully people read the whole article and choose folding though :D

Besides, Folding may be mentioned again soon as there is an FMP plug hopefully going up this week. It includes a link to David's fabulous origional FAH plug.

Back