• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fishy lan 3.1

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

snvpa

Well its time for another lan. Dates are June 4th and 5th unless there are serious objections. This time maybe I'll have a working system before I arrive. Though I'm sure I'll manage to blow somethign up. Pm fishy or myself for attendance. For those that don;t know {PMS} Fishy lives a few minutes south of boston in Dorchester. Its very easy to find his house as long as the autozone sign is on. :beer:

Attendees:
{PMS} Fishy
SNVPA
Crimedog
Diehrd
Krieger (possible)
Pinky

Last edited:
Pete will respond shortly I'm not the best to give directions since I got lost for about 1/2 an hour trying to get there last time. It is jsut of of 93 though jsut south of the mass pike.

This time i will not back out,I have reserved those days and altered my visitation with MY ONLY CHILD to accomidate this lan ...I however do not drink,And personally any one who knows me would tell ya, you are a whole bunch safer as a result of my abstenence.

I may just keep my dual till this event,So someone do me a favor and make sure ya have an OCZ 520 PSU so i can confirm or deny some issues I have are PSU related.\

AND battlefield 2 better be out by then..

I think Pete has a 520. i have 2 600's (1 is Crimedog's) but I think its the split rails that cause the problems with the duals. I'm sure we can get whatever it is taken care of.

Yep, I have a 520w, but you actually have to show up to use it.

Should have my phase change up and going by then. Maybe Ill be on the other side of 5ghz.

Count me in as a maybe, I have a ton of crap going on in the next couple pf months. I had a good time last time, maybe this time I can stay the whole time lol...

Krieger said:
Count me in as a maybe, I have a ton of crap going on in the next couple pf months. I had a good time last time, maybe this time I can stay the whole time lol...

If you don't come, Ill pour a beer out for all the homies that can't make it.

great 2 weeks earlier and I would be able to make an appearance. Darn you guys!

Thats fine I boycott this one!

I asked you if you would be able to come and play. We would have made it for the then, but you said no.

We can still get together and go to Big City or Jillians and shoot some pool, or something.

Back