• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Still having ram problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Avg

So a while ago I posted about having problems with a gskill, so then I rma it and put the kingmax back in, but I'm still getting errors a lot less but still getting them, so I flashed the NF7-S back to abit's bios, and set the fsb back to 200mhz, and I was still getting errors where I wasn't before, I had to raise the vdd and vdimm to be errors free. So I wanted to know what you guys think the problem might be originating, I'm gessing the mobo but I heard how that abit is not a good manufacturer to deal with. :bang head

oh let me link to the other thread, just a minute

edit: here it is http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=381995

Here is an update, I check the ram on my backup pc and it works just fine, ran memtest without any errors. I have run this setup for months and never had a problem until I put the gskill in, so I took the mobo out and checked the hs on the nb and it was barely making any contact at all, could that be causing the problem?

Back