• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Memory dividers problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Poke888

Memory divider problems

I have an MSI K8T Neo2-F motherboard with a s939 3000+ and 2 512 sticks of cheap azen ram. I can set my memory frequency in bios from 400 to 333 to 266 or 200. if I overclock past 205 on the fsb(ltd) I have to use the 200 option for the memory but that only puts my memory frequency at 260mhz and after running a memory divider calculator the 333 setting should only put my memory at 401mhz so at the very least I should be able to do the 266 option which would make my memory speed at 315mhz...I've set all the timings to the loosest possible and my HT is set to 800...I've upped the memory voltage to 2.85(max) and added 5% to the processor...can anyone else think of what to do? nHope that isn't too confusing...I just figured with ddr 400 and using dividers I should be able to hit 400mhz on the memory
thanks

Last edited:
Back