• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCZ vs Corsair

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NightWolf_8800

Hey

Best memory for an AMD FX-55, Asus Deluxe SLI setup... OCZ or Corsair ?
I’m not sure what to go for... there are so many different sticks I just want the memory that will give me the best performance for 2gbs.

Is it best to go for low latency timings such as the corsair or something with higher frequencies like the OCZ???

Could someone please tell me what is the best memory module I can buy from Corsair and OCZ.

Thanks
NightWolf

TCCD and VX what is the difference...???
Also what is the best Series in the OCZ memory???
What is the best modle of memory from OCZ and Corsair.. such as the TWINX1024-3200XLPRO

Does any one have a link to where i could find 1GB Corsair™ XMS
Dual Channel PC-4400 DDR 2GB Corsair™ XMS Dual Channel DDR SDRAM at up to 550MHz. These are the memory modules used in the Alienware ALX and Aura 7500.

Also with OCZ 2-3-2-5 is the lowest timing so is that a great difference between the 2-2-2-5 timing on Corsair Memory??

What are the best timings i can get on Dual channel 1gb sticks from COrsair and OCZ???

Last edited:
Back