• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cheapest TCCD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

orion25

Folding in memory of my dads, Tim B. & Mike B.
What is the cheapest TCCD 2X512 memory available. I have a Dual Xeon rig that needs some good memory but I do not want to pay what I paid for my A64's Gskill.

orion25 said:
What is the cheapest TCCD 2X512 memory available. I have a Dual Xeon rig that needs some good memory but I do not want to pay what I paid for my A64's Gskill.

OCZ PC-3200 Platinum revision 2. There are a few sets in the classifieds for ~200 bucks. Great memory. I have 2 sets of G.skill, i'm about to let go of my OCZ TCCD's myself, they'll be missed :p

Here in Europe some stores are selling their own brand TCCD which ends up being pretty cheap. In germany you can also get Samsung TCCD for about the same as other cheap quality ram (Samsung makes the TCCD ram).

The cheapest more known TCCD is kingston hyperX ULK. I don't know if there's something else available in the states too.

Back